Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Something Every Fossil Fan Needs!

I assume that the majority of my readers are at least moderately interested in the Trilobite and/or fossils. You are, after all, at "Trilobite Blog," which is located at "trilobiteclothing.blogspot.com." Anyways, for those of your interested in Trilobites, there is something that you need to look at, if you haven't already.

Yes, I'm talking about Sam Gon III's website, Guide to the Order of trilobites, which I'm going to go ahead and call the definitive internet guide to the trilobite. Check it out at http://www.trilobites.info/.

I opted to download the ebook version of the website, as I like that format better. Apparently it is also offered in printed form, for those who don't want to print it out themselves.

And now, for a sponsor's message! I do run Trilobite Clothing, and this is one of the many designs available! March through evolution with the trilobite!

www.cafepress.com/trilobite

No comments: