Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life Strikes Again...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/71/230451470_e7222188c1.jpg?v=0

Hey Fossil Fans,

Sorry about the lack of an update yesterday. Life once again interfered in my affairs, and I didn't have time to write anything worth posting. Heck, I couldn't even find a decent youtube video.

Anyway, I've got some housekeeping to do today, so let's get on with it!

First, I'd like to share some blogs, which are much more popular than I am, but if you happen to have never seen them, have a look! Eventually I'll get a real live blogroll going, but for now, here are my top 5, in no particular order:

So there you have it, the cream of the crop. If you actually found my blog before these ones... wow.

And by the way, I have some bigger articles and other exciting things coming to this blog in the near future, so stay tuned!

No comments: